Hungarian Mushroom Soup
Gluten Free Recipe
A creamy, cozy, full-flavored mushroom soup featuring paprika, dill and sour cream. Delicious with a chunk of crusty baguette!
Read the full recipe over at our friend Zestful Kitchen.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds mixed mushrooms*, trimmed and sliced ¼-inch thick
- 2 cups diced yellow onions
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup sorghum flour
- 4 teaspoons sweet mild paprika**
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup dry white wine, such as Sauvignon bBlanc
- 3 cups low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 ½ cups 2% milk
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or sherry vinegar
- ½ cup chopped parsley
Make This Gluten Free Recipe at Home!
Gluten free never tasted so good. Make this Hungarian Mushroom Soup recipe using quality, delicious products from Nu Life Market.
Gluten free White Whole Grain Sorghum Flour is ideal for use in most gluten free bakery items such as breads, rolls, cookies, and pie crusts. The fine consistency of Nu Life Market’s White Whole Grain Sorghum Flour will improve protein content, dietary fiber, and crumb formation. The neutral flavor makes it perfect for breads, rolls, cookies, pies, and pizza crusts.
Store in sealed container in a cool, dry place for up to one year.
Whole Grain Sorghum