At Nu Life Market we combine the dedication and skill of professional farmers, food scientists, and nutritionists to provide our customers high quality flours and grain products that they can trust to be safe and healthy options for their family. Our products are produced under strict food safety protocol in dedicated gluten free, dairy free, peanut free, and soy free facility. If you have any questions about our products, please let us know, we love hearing from our customers at Nu Life Market. Our goal is to provide you the best products and services possible from our farm to your family.
Farm to Family Food Safety Program
At Nu Life Market, we know you take allergies in your family seriously. Our Farm to Family Food Safety Program reassures our customers that all precautions are taken to prevent potential cross contamination of gluten containing grains. We carefully watch over and process all of our foods from our farm to your family. We back this program by providing both internal and third party gluten analysis.
Here is what we do to make sure that we are providing you with a product that is free of gluten, dairy, peanuts, and soy:
- We have a dedicated Facility and do not allow peanuts, gluten, dairy, or soy products within our production facility and warehouse
- Working with our suppliers to guarantee clean, safe ingredients
- Employee education on food allergies, sensitivities, and celiac disease
- Accredited 3rd Party testing of our finished products
- Certification through the Gluten Free Certification Organization
- The sorghum we use in our products is closely monitored throughout the growing and production process through our Farm to Family Program
Each farm selected for planting, must follow a strict set of management guidelines in order to preserve the identity of the gluten free sorghum grain. This program allows our grain to be traced from the fields where they are planted and harvested, to the packaged products offered to our valued customers.
During harvest and transport our equipment is extensively cleaned and inspected to prevent cross contamination. Our Food Safety Director oversees and documents this process to give us the ability to track production from our fields to the finished products that you are bringing home to your family.
Our specialized milling process allows us to mill our flours into a silky, fine particle size which is ideal for gluten free baking. All products are milled and packaged in our dedicated gluten free, dairy free, peanut free, and soy free facility.
We designed our flour packaging to meet your needs at home while extending shelf life. The resealable pouch helps to keep flour over time in your kitchen and prevent sunlight from reducing the quality of the flour. All of our products are milled and packaged in our dedicated facilities where we test our finished products prior to shipping to consumers.
- Earl Roemer – President
- Kelsey Baker – CFO
- Kelli Eisenhour – Senior Administrative Officer
- Aubrey Yost – Website Support
- Joshua Deschenes – VP Sales & Marketing
- Rachel Klataske – Business Development Manager
- Connie Hernandez – Internal Sales Associate
- Asha Prasad, Ph.D. – Food Safety Director
- Lora Norquest, Ph.D. – Director of Research & Development